- How Can I Download My Statement of Accomplishment?
- How Can I Share My Statement of Accomplishment on LinkedIn?
- Are There Statements of Accomplishment For Projects?
- Are There Statements of Accomplishment For DataCamp Signal Assessments?
- Are there Statements of Accomplishment for Mobile Courses?
- Can I Purchase A Statement of Accomplishment?
- How Can I Add My Name To My Certificate?
- Where do I Download Statements of Accomplishment for Tracks?
- Can I Customize My Certificate?
- I Completed My EdX Course, So Where Is My Certificate?
- Where can I download My Statement of Accomplishment For 'Querying with Transact-SQL'
- Can I Access Statements of Accomplishment After My Subscription Has Expired?
From Your Homepage
- Navigate to your homepage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Completed tab next to Courses in Progress
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
From Your Profile Page:
- Navigate to the top of your DataCamp page
- Hover over your Profile Picture on the right-hand side
- Click My Learning Progress
- Click into the completed course
- Click Download on the right-hand side
- Log in to your DataCamp account and hover over your profile picture
- Select My Learning Progress
- Click on the track or course that you would like to share on LinkedIn
- Click View to the right of your course to view your Statement of Accomplishment
- Copy the URL of the Statement of Accomplishment
To Share on LinkedIn:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and navigate to your profile page
- Navigate to Licenses & Certificates and click on the + icon
- Paste your DataCamp Statement of Accomplishment URL into the Credential URL field
- Specify DataCamp as the certification authority
- The credential ID is the last part of the URL (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
- Add the name of the certificate, and click Save!
More information on adding LinkedIn Certification can be found on the LinkedIn Help Center.
DataCamp does not currently provide Statements of Accomplishment for Projects. However, Projects completed on DataCamp can be added to your GitHub (or any other) portfolio. You can download the notebook at any time by clicking File / Download As / Notebook (.ipynb). Learn more, here.
Answer: Currently, we don’t issue certificates for assessment completions.
Answer: Statements of Accomplishment are only available upon completion of Courses (or Tracks) on the desktop version. We do not offer Statements of Accomplishment upon completion of mobile courses.
Answer: Once you purchase a DataCamp subscription, you have access to all of our courses. To earn a Statement of Accomplishment, you need to complete a course.
Answer: DataCamp uses the First and Last name you entered your account settings to populate the name on your statement of accomplishment.
To change or add your name to your certificates, you will need to update your name in your account settings then click Save. It may take up to 24 hours for the change to be reflected in your certificates.
- From your Home Page, hover over your Profile icon at the top right corner, and click on My Learning Progress.
- Scroll down until you see Completed Tracks and click on a complete track to open it
- Once you're on a completed tracks page you'll see the View option on the right-hand side of the page (see below for a screenshot). Click View to be redirected to your track certificate page.
- Click the download button in the upper-right-hand corner of the certificate page.
If the above steps still don't resolve the problem, please reach out directly to the DataCamp Help Desk for further assistance.
Answer: Certificates cannot currently be customized to include supplementary information.
Answer: As part of our integration with edX, it is intended for course completion and certificates to only appear on the edX side, and not DataCamp if the course was completed on edX's platform.
In order to view your course completion or certificate, you must navigate directly to edX. You can find more information on how access statements of accomplishment from edX HERE.
Answer: If this course was completed via edX then your certificate or completion progress would not appear in DataCamp:
- As part of our integration with edX, it is intended for course completion and certificates to only appear on the edX side, and not DataCamp if the course was completed on edX's platform.
Answer: Your completed progress will not be deleted, but you don’t have access to the content while the subscription is expired. You would need to resubscribe to access them.