LinkedIn has changed their policy regarding automatic certificate submission, so you will need to manually add the information for your certificate. You can add a Statement of Accomplishment to your LinkedIn profile by doing the following:
Obtain your Statement of Accomplishment URL
- Log into your DataCamp account and hover over your profile picture
- Select My Learning Progress
- Click on the Track or Course that you would like to share on LinkedIn
- Click View to the right of your course to view your Statement of Accomplishment
- Copy the URL of the Statement of Accomplishment
You're not done yet...see below.
Share on LinkedIn
- Log into your LinkedIn account and navigate to your profile page
- Navigate to Licenses & Certificates and click on the '+' icon
- Paste your DataCamp Statement of Accomplishment URL into the Credential URL field
- The certification authority is DataCamp
- The credential ID is the last part of the URL (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
- Add the name of the certificate, and click Save!
More information on adding LinkedIn Certification can be found on their Help Center.