LinkedIn has changed their policy regarding automatic certificate submission, so you will need to manually add the information for your certificate. You can add a Statement of Accomplishment to your LinkedIn profile by doing the following:
- On DataCamp, navigate to the completed course (or track) you would like to add to your LinkedIn profile.
- Below Statement of Accomplishment on the right, click Download
- Copy the URL of the certificate and paste it in the LinkedIn Add Certification form under URL
- The certification authority is DataCamp
- The license number is the last part of the URL (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
- Add the name of the certificate, and click Save!