I used a credit card to purchase a DataCamp for Business subscription and would like to remove it from the organization. How do I do that?
Note: As a security precaution, DataCamp does not store credit card information.
The default payment method cannot be removed from a DataCamp subscription. However, there are a few options if you would like it removed from the system:
1. Add a new payment method by navigating to your Organization and clicking on Account Settings > Billing.
2. You can switch to invoice payments.
3. You can request to cancel the business subscription to prevent auto-renewal by reaching out to the support team or your customer success manager with more information. All enrolled members will still have access to paid content until your subscription end date.
- For Business | Can DataCamp invoice my payments?
- For Business | Adding and Updating Payment Information