If you are experiencing issues while attempting to watch videos DataCamp lessons, it is likely attributed to compatibility issues. We recommend reviewing our system requirements information to confirm. If the problem persists, here is some information on troubleshooting the issue.
- Try a different browser, like Google Chrome or an incognito window to troubleshoot. If it loads fine while in incognito mode, there may be a conflict with browser extensions, VPN, security settings on your network or company network.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again.
- Check your browser version and update it if needed.
- Restart your computer and network devices (modems/switches/routers).
- Try a different device or computer if possible.
- Test your internet connection speed
- Disable VPN or use another VPN if possible.
- If you are taking DataCamp courses at work and the company's proxy is blocking DataCamp's video, you should contact your company's IT department to unblock it.
- Check plug-in privacy settings. You can change the "default configuration" to "Privacy (compatible)".
If the issue persists, kindly contact Support@datacamp.com with the answers to the following questions:
- Does the issue persist if you use an Incognito window?
- Is the issue only affecting one area? if so, what's the link?
- Does it happen in multiple browsers? If not, can you please confirm what's the browser? Can you please also send us a screenshot of the page?
- Does the issue occur while on another computer or network?
- When the problem is occurring, could you right-click on the page, click "inspect", select the "console" tab, and take a screenshot? This will help us diagnose the problem much faster.
We will try our best to get to the root of the problem right away, and this information will only expedite the process!