If you are experiencing issues while attempting to watch videos within DataCamp, we first recommend reviewing our system requirements. If the problem persists, we next recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- Try a second browser or an incognito window. If the video plays, there may be a conflict with your original browser's extensions, VPN, or security settings.
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again.
- Check your browser version and update it if needed.
- Restart your computer and network devices (modems/switches/routers).
- Try a different device, if possible.
- Test your internet connection speed
- Disable VPN or use another VPN, if possible.
- If you are taking DataCamp courses at work and the company's proxy is blocking DataCamp's video, you should contact your company's IT department to unblock it.
- Check plug-in privacy settings. You can change the "default configuration" to "Privacy (compatible)".
If the issue persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Does the issue persist if you use an incognito window?
- Is the issue only affecting one area? If so, please share the URL.
- Does it happen in multiple browsers? If not, can you please confirm your browser version?
- Does the issue occur while on another computer or network?
- A screenshot of the page
- A screenshot of the page after selecting right-click > inspect > console (it will help us to see the red console errors).