For the optimal DataCamp experience on desktop, we support the current, and previous major releases of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher is supported as well
Each time a new browser version is released, we begin supporting that version.
We recommend disabling extensions and ad blockers as it can interrupt your access to DataCamp or DataCamp features. This the most common cause of video interference in DataCamp.
Virtual MachinesIn addition to a strong internet connection, DataCamp recommends that you only have one workbook instance opened at a time for courses like Introduction to Power BI and Introduction to Tableau.
For the optimal DataCamp experience on mobile, we support the following mobile software versions:
- Android Jelly Bean 4.4 or higher
- iOS 10.0 or higher
- Add *.datacamp.com to your whitelist
- Check your firewall settings for blocks against common URLs
- Add datacamp.com email addresses to your address book to prevent emails from DataCamp from filtering into your Spam folder
- Ensure outgoing traffic rules for ports 443 and 80
- Ports 443 and 80 are used for standard DataCamp web traffic