To access data on Amazon S3 you need four pieces of information:
How to access your S3 Credentials
- Navigate to the Reporting page in the left-hand menu and select the Export tab at the top of the page.
- Click 'View Configuration Details'.
- View the values in the 'View Data Connection settings' dialog.
- After completing the above steps, contact a data engineer in your organization to request they access your S3 Buckets using your credentials from Step 3. They can then assist you with connecting your data to your internal requirements, whether this is connecting to a data warehouse, like Redshift or Snowflake, or a reporting platform such as PowerBI, Looker, or Tableau. You can learn more about what data is accessible for analysis in this article.
- Once the Data Connector has been enabled via the Enterprise app, you will be able to access your learning data in the designated S3 bucket, in CSV format. You can use various tools to access and import the data from S3 to your local drive.
Visit the Data Connector help pages for more information on using the Data Connector.