DataCamp's new Professional Certifications can be now shared on LinkedIn! Once you receive the certificate, you can share it as a post or under Licenses & certifications with the steps below.
Share on LinkedIn
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account and navigate to your profile page
2. Navigate to Licenses & certificates and click on the + icon
3. Add the name of the certificate
4. Specify DataCamp as the Issuing Organization
5. Add the certificate's issue date and expiration date (which is two years after it is issued)
6. Add the Credential ID, which is the last part of the URL for your certificate (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
7. Paste your DataCamp Professional Certificate URL into the Credential URL field
8. Click Save!
More information on adding LinkedIn Certification can be found on the LinkedIn Help Center.