- How do I get a free DataCamp subscription?
- Which organizations have partnered with DataCamp?
- Where are your partner organizations located?
- What kind of subscription is being given away?
- How many subscriptions will DataCamp give away?
- How many subscriptions have DataCamp given away so far?
- Who determines who gets a subscription, and how?
- I already purchased a DataCamp Premium subscription, and I just received an offer for a free one through an organization. Can I still redeem the free one-year Premium subscription?
- I still have questions or feedback about the Giveaway. Who should I contact?
How do I get a free DataCamp subscription?
Thank you for your interest in DataCamp! We have decided to partner with community development organizations to ensure our free subscriptions go to people who need them the most and cannot afford them.
Many of our partner organizations have strict eligibility criteria for membership. If you meet the requirements, consider applying to join one of these organizations and let them know you would like access to a free DataCamp subscription. Upon acceptance, you may be placed on a waiting list for a free subscription.
If you are a member of an organization that could benefit from this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore a partnership opportunity.
Please note that DataCamp will not be accepting individual applications, as we are partnering with organizations for this initiative. Please refer to the process above.
Which organizations have partnered with DataCamp?
So far, we have partnered with the following organizations:
- 10 Academy
- AISEC Nigeria
- Black Girls Code
- Blossom Academy
- Code Louisville
- Connections to Success
- Data Science Fem
- Data Science Nigeria
- Developer Student Club Loyola
- Developer Student Club Obafemi Awolowo University
- Developer Student Club University of San Carlos
- Developer Student Club University of Phillippines, Diliman
- Hack Your Future Belgium
- Ingressive For Good
- Malaysian Actuarial Student Association (MASA)
- Partners in Development (PID)
- Per Scholas
- She Code Africa Obafemi Awolowo University
- She Code Africa University of Lagos
- Specialisterne Australia
- Teach for the Philippines
- Women in Coding & Data Science (WiCDS)
We have many more partnerships in the works. If you are a member of an organization that could benefit from this offer, please email email@example.com.
Where are your partner organizations located?
We are always looking to expand our giveaway to as many communities as possible. Right now, we have recipients across six continents in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
What kind of subscription is being given away?
We are gifting our partner organizations with modified Academic group accounts with a specific amount of DataCamp licenses.
How many subscriptions will DataCamp give away?
We will give away over 10,000 subscriptions.
How many subscriptions have DataCamp given away so far?
We have donated over 9,000 total subscriptions as of November 2020.
Who determines who gets a subscription, and how?
In order to fairly distribute subscriptions, DataCamp has partnered with non-governmental organizations who know their local communities best. These NGOs have already screened their members through the application processes, so they know all about their members’ financial and social situations.
To ensure these free subscriptions are going to the people who need them most, we have instructed our partners to give them to individuals who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
- Looking for a new job or career
- Living below the federal poverty line
- Has been otherwise negatively impacted by COVID-19
We have included the final criterion in an effort to account for these unprecedented times. Everyone has been affected by COVID-19 in some way, but the impact varies significantly from person to person, with some experiencing unthinkable hardships. This approach will allow our partners to flex their judgment and compassion to help out as many people as possible with this giveaway.
Additionally, select instructors and administrators of some of the organizations will also receive subscriptions. Admins will use their licenses expressly to support and track ttheir new DataCamp learners’ progress so they can take full advantage of our platform.
I already purchased a DataCamp Premium subscription, and I just received an offer for a free one through an organization. Can I still redeem the free one-year Premium subscription?
This will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. If you are already a DataCamp subscriber and are offered a free subscription through an organization, reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what your options are. Redemption options will vary based on your current subscription and the organization partnering with DataCamp to give you the free subscription.
I still have questions or feedback about the Giveaway. Who should I contact?
Please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. We read every email and value your input greatly.