The following changes were made to DataCamp's Tracks in June 2020:
Seven changes were made (five courses added and two removed) to better prepare its learners for applied finance.
- Quantitative Risk Management in R
- Equity Valuation in R
- Life Insurance Products Valuation in R
- Bond Valuation and Analysis in R
- Financial Trading in R
- Credit Risk Modeling in R
- GARCH Models in R
This track (formerly titled 'Finance Basics in R') has been updated to include new, relevant courses.
- Introduction to R for Finance
- Intermediate R for Finance
- Manipulating Time Series Data with xts and zoo in R
- Importing and Managing Financial Data in R
- Introduction to Portfolio Analysis in R
- Intermediate Portfolio Analysis in R
The courses have been reordered to better reflect their difficulty (these are the same five courses that previously comprised the track).
- Manipulating Time Series Data in Python
- Time Series Analysis in Python
- Visualizing Time Series Data in Python
- ARIMA Models in Python
- Machine Learning for Time Series Data in Python