One of my colleagues needs DataCamp administrative access but not access to premium content. Is it possible to give someone administrative rights without giving them access to DataCamp premium content?
As a current DataCamp Admin, you have the ability to invite other users as Dashboard Only Admins. Dashboard only Admins do not utilize your allotted licenses. Members added as Dashboard Only Admins do not have access to premium DataCamp content.
During the process of inviting members, you will see an option to make the users Admins that will either use a license or not. Detailed steps for adding an administrator to your organization without premium access can be found below:
- Once in your organization's Dashboard, navigate to the Members tab
- Click on Invite Members
- Enter the email address of the Administrator(s) you would like to invite
- Note: In that pop-up box, you should see a checkbox that says, Assign administrative privileges
- Click on this checkbox and then confirm whether or not they should occupy a license. If you do not want them to occupy a license/have access to premium content, you should not choose the option to occupy a license.
- Finally, click Send Invites