DataCamp Projects use Jupyter Notebook, an open-source web application that allows you to create and share documents that contain live code, equations, visualizations, and narrative text (citation).
As Jupyter Notebook loads within DataCamp, you will see the following loading interface, followed by the specific DataCamp project:
If you see an error message, then confirm the troubleshooting questions below:
- Is your machine in compliance with DataCamp's Minimum Requirements?
- Do you have another DataCamp session open in a different tab? A project or course will fail to load if there are multiple sessions running at the same time.
- Does the issue persist in a second and/or incognito browser?
- Does the issue persist if you reset the browser's settings? You could learn how to reset Chrome's settings here.
- Does the issue persist after clearing your cache/browser history?
- Does the issue persist on a second network/hotspot?
- Does the issue persist if you remove all browser extensions?
- Does your network have any firewalls that can be removed?
Note: We have another troubleshooting article specifically for projects that won't submit: Why won't my DataCamp project submit?
If you still see the same error, contact Support (atop this page) with 1) the URL of the project, and 2) a screenshot of your browser's console on the error page (right-click > inspect > console).