As Jupyter Notebook loads within DataCamp, you will see the following loading interface, followed by the specific DataCamp project:
If you see an error message, then confirm the troubleshooting questions below:
- Is your machine in compliance with DataCamp's Minimum Requirements?
- Do you have another DataCamp session open in a different tab? A project or course will fail to load if there are multiple sessions running at the same time.
- Does the issue persist in a second and/or incognito browser?
- Does the issue persist after clearing your cache/browser history?
- Does the issue persist on a second network/hotspot?
- Does the issue persist if you remove all browser extensions?
- Does your network have any firewalls that can be removed?
Note: We have another troubleshooting article specifically for projects that won't submit: Why won't my DataCamp project submit?
If you still see the same error, email firstname.lastname@example.org with 1) the URL of the project, and 2) a screenshot of your browser's console on the error page (right-click > inspect > console).