I have followed the instructions for managing subscriptions from my Account Settings, but there is no subscription information there.
If you do not see the subscription that you are looking for:
- You might have been signed in with a different email address when you originally subscribed.
- You might have a DataCamp for Business account through your employer, or a DataCamp for Classrooms account through your university.
- You might have a mobile subscription, which is charged through Apple or Google Play.
If you still cannot see your subscription and you signed up with the correct email address, please contact DataCamp Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide us with the payment method we attempted to charge:
- If you paid with a credit card we would need:
- The last 4 digits of the card that was charged
- The card's expiration
- The cardholder name
- The amount charged
- The date of the charge
- If you paid via PayPal:
- The email address associated with your PayPal account