I have just added someone to my group that should be listed as the Administrator. How do I change their privileges from member to an Administrator?
Before making any changes, it is important to note that we have two types of Administrator roles:
a) a traditional admin, and
b) Dashboard only access admin
The latter does not occupy a license. More information on those differences can be found HERE.
A current administrator is the only person that can make changes to member roles. See below for steps on how to make this change:
- Log into DataCamp as an Administrator of the group
- Navigate to your group by clicking on My Teams at the top of your screen
- Navigate to the Settings > Admin tab of your organization dashboard
- Click on the Add Admin button
- Enter the email of the existing member you would like to convert to an admin
- As stated above, you'll see that there are two admin types
- Choose the appropriate admin role type and save your changes