DataCamp's spreadsheet courses are being displayed in my local language. How can I change the language to English?
The language settings are controlled directly by Google. You can change the default language of Google Sheets functions by following these steps:
- Make sure you’re set to a non-English language in Google Account settings.
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Click File > Spreadsheet settings.
- Under Display language, check Always use English function names to see functions in your display language.
- Click Save Settings.
- Clear your browser cache and reopen the browser.
You can also change the language settings directly on the exercise by following these steps:
- On your computer, open the exercise
- Click File > Spreadsheet settings
- On the General tab, select English at the Display Language