In this webinar, Dr. Hugo Bowne-Anderson, data scientist and educator at DataCamp and host of the podcast DataFramed, will talk you through what you need to know when you talk about data. Drawing on a series of articles he is writing for Harvard Business Review, Hugo will break the conversation down into five areas:
- data generation, collection and storage,
- what data looks and feels like to data scientists and analysts,
- statistical intuition and common statistical pitfalls,
- model building, machine learning and AI, and
- the ethics of data, big and small.
You can find the slides here.
For other questions, feel free to reach out to the Support team at email@example.com.
This webinar was recorded on Thursday, December 13th, 2018.