My company wants to Invite me to their Business Organization on DataCamp with my business email address, but I already have a personal account with progress.
I have a newly created business account on DataCamp that is apart of an Organization already, but I want my progress from my previously created personal account to show in my Organization.
If you have not yet created an account on DataCamp with your Business email then this process is much quicker to resolve:
- Follow the steps on this Article: How do I transfer my account to an Organization without losing anything?
For the instances where you do have (2) accounts, a personal account (Individual Subscription) with already made progress and an account with your business email (DataCamp for Business) that has no progress but is associated with the Business Organization, continue reading:
- You will not be able to update your email on the business account to reflect your personal email address since the personal email address already exists in our system.
- While this can technically be resolved on your end, we recommend reaching out to The DataCamp Support team and not making changes on your end to avoid loss of personal data.
- Support can manually update your personal email address/account with your original business email and then enroll the correct account into the Organization.
- The process to get your previously earned progress to be reflected on the account that is already in the Organization would be best performed by DataCamp Support (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please reach out to us -- We're more than happy to help!