I have some feedback about the course I'm taking in DataCamp. Where can I add that?
If you have feedback about a DataCamp course, the best way to share that feedback is by navigating to the course and clicking on the Provide Feedback option in the top right corner of the screen. Feedback added via this method is shared directly with the course instructor and DataCamp's content development team not DataCamp Support. The same applies to the Hint option.
Due to the volume of feedback that the content team and instructors receive, they do not respond to every message, but they do gather the data for analysis and take action based on that feedback. Therefore, you should not use this form of providing feedback if you expect a response back.
The following blog post outlines how our Content Quality team uses this feedback: https://www.datacamp.com/community/blog/datacamp-quality.
Some good candidates for using this forum include:
- Feedback on the course pedagogy
- A topic not being covered clearly enough
- A topic being covered too much
- Minor visual errors with the slides or videos (for example, alignment)
- Tips or Hints not being helpful enough
- Correct code with different syntax not being accepted as the right answer
Things that should be sent to the Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org), and not the content team include:
- Technical issues with the product
- Code session not loading
- Videos not loading or missing
- Tools or buttons not functioning as they should in the learning interface, etc.
- Content suggestions can be sent directly to Support HERE.
- Product suggestions can be sent directly to Support HERE.
- If you're not sure where to go, you can always reach out to the Support team for guidance. We're here to help!