What is DataCamp Light, and how can I use it?
In addition to an extensive course library, DataCamp also offers 'Open Courses' that any DataCamp user can create and take. If you already have MOOC (Massive Open Online course) content you would like to publish using the DataCamp learning environment, you can get started here: https://www.datacamp.com/teach and see some examples here: https://www.datacamp.com/community/open-courses.
Another option is to use the embeddable version of DataCamp - DataCamp Light, exercise blocks on your own site. You can explore the DataCamp Light project here: https://github.com/datacamp/datacamp-light
- Convert any website or blog to an interactive learning platform.
- Works for both R and Python. Sessions are maintained on DataCamp's servers.
- Convert existing markdown documents to an interactive course using the tutorial package.
- Check out a demo R and Python example.
- Leverage the same Submission Correctness Tests (SCT) DataCamp uses for all your courses. For R, there's the testwhat(GitHub wiki); for Python, there's pythonwhat (GitHub wiki).