When you complete a course or track, DataCamp will provide a statement of accomplishment for you to download or share on Linkedin and other social media platforms.
To access your statement of accomplishment for courses:
- Travel to the course that you completed.
- If you have completed the course, the top of the course dashboard will look like this:
- From the course dashboard, you can visit your statement of accomplishment page, download a PDF, or share your statement on social media.
To access your statement of accomplishment for tracks:
- Travel to the track that you completed.
- Make sure that you have enrolled in the track by selecting the "Enroll" or "Switch Track" button atop the track dashboard.
- If you have completed the track, the top of the track dashboard will look like this:
- The bottom of the track will also look like this:
Share your statement of accomplishment under LinkedIn's 'Licenses & Certifications'
- Travel to your desired statement of accomplishment
- Copy the statement of accomplishment's URL
- Log in to your LinkedIn account and navigate to your profile page
- Navigate to Licenses & Certifications and click on the + icon
- Paste your DataCamp statement of accomplishment URL into the Credential URL field
- Specify DataCamp as the certification authority
- The credential ID is the last part of the URL (it is a long string of numbers and letters)
- Add the name of the certificate, and click Save
More information on adding LinkedIn Certification can be found on the LinkedIn Help Center.