My company no longer has a DataCamp for Business account, but I'd like to keep using DataCamp. How do I transfer my account from a Business subscription to an Individual account without losing anything?
If you'd no longer like to be part of a Business Organization, then after you've been removed from the Organization you can certainly switch from having a Business account to a free or individually paid account.
Free Account - Only allows access to the Free Content on DataCamp (usually the first chapter of all courses).
Premium Accounts - Allows access to all Content (Free & Paid) on DataCamp.
Change your email address
- Log into your DataCamp account
- Click on the down-facing arrow next to your DataCamp profile picture
- Click on your name
- Click Edit Account
- Change your email address to your personal email address and Save Changes
- You now have a Free Individual account
If you'd like access to Premium Content, purchase a Subscription
- You have the option to purchase either a Monthly or Yearly Subscription
- When logged into your individual account head on over to this page to choose a Subscription that best suits you: https://www.datacamp.com/pricing
Note: If you have not yet been removed from your Business Organization, you won't be able to purchase an Individual Subscription. To be removed from an Organization please reach out to your Admin.