I'm looking at the Leaderboard in the Enterprise Dashboard and can see that the XP in the Leaderboard is different from the XP on the same member's profile page. Why is there a difference?
There are a couple of reasons why the XP on the leaderboard would be different than the XP on certain members' profile pages.
- The data has not fully updated...yet
Members' profile pages contain the most up-to-date XP information. Leaderboards update every 6 hours, so you may see temporary discrepancies.
- Leaderboards only capture specific timeframes
Leaderboards default to display information from the past 30 days, which you can switch to 90 days and 365 days. For more specific data, you can use DataCamp for Business Reporting.
- For Business | Privacy & Leaderboard Settings
- For Business | Overall XP v. Leaderboard
- DataCamp's XP and Progress: An Overview