I have an existing DataCamp account associated with my personal email address. My company has purchased DataCamp for Business, and I'd like to transfer my account to their organization. How do I do that without losing my XP or course progress?
You can certainly transfer your individual account to your company's DataCamp organization. Here are the steps:
Change your email address
- Log into your DataCamp account
- Click on the down-facing arrow next to your DataCamp profile picture
- Click on your name
- Click Edit Account
- Change your email address to your company email address and Save Changes
Join your company's organization
- Request a link from your administrator to join, or ask your administrator to add/invite you
Following these steps will ensure the retention of your previously earned XP and course progress.
If your organization decides to end their DataCamp for business subscription, you can change your account's email address to reflect your personal email address once again. You will not lose access to your account or progress by doing this.
- Follow the steps on this Article: Transferring Personal Account to New Business Account