DataCamp currently offers 2 types of admin permissions for organizations with a DataCamp for Busines subscription:
Designed for admins who want access to the dashboard, but also want access to premium content. This permission will consume a paid licenses.
- Admin (Dashboard Access Only):
Designed for admins who only want access to the dashboard and do not want access to premium content. These will be considered “non-billable” licenses.
When you start a new DataCamp Organization you are an admin by default. You can invite additional admins by first adding them as members.
Once they accept your invite, you can give them admin permissions from your organization settings. Instructions can be found here:
- Navigate to the Admin tab
- Click Add Organization Admin
- Look up their email in the search bar and then determine if you would like to give them course access or if they only need dashboard access.
- If they only need dashboard access, uncheck the box and click Add Admin
More information can be found in the below video.