DataCamp currently offers two types of admin permissions for organizations with a DataCamp for Business subscription:
Designed for admins who want access to the dashboard, but also want access to premium content. This permission will consume a paid licenses.
- Admin (Dashboard Access Only):
Designed for admins who only want access to the dashboard and do not want access to premium content. These will be considered “non-billable” licenses.
When you start a new DataCamp Organization you are an admin by default. You can invite additional admins at any point by following the instructions below:
- Log into your administrator account and click on MyTeams to access your DataCamp organization
- Click on Members > Invite Members
- Type the new administrator's email address and hit Enter, Space or Tab on your keyboard
- Click on Assign administrative privileges
- Choose an answer under Will these members be taking courses?
- Choose No for a Dashboard only Admin (non-billable)
- Choose Yes for an Administrator with course access (billable)
If you would like to convert a non-administrator to an administrator, you would have to do so by navigating to Settings > Admin > Add Organization Admin.