What is a team?
DataCamp's teams further organize members within your organization's DataCamp Group. Group admins can create teams to segment departments, technologies, skill levels, geographic regions, or anything you'd like!
Creating a team
1. Within your DataCamp group, select the teams icon
2. In the top-right corner of the teams tab, select 'Create Team'
3. Name the team, choose a color, and select 'Create Team'
Adding Team Members
There are three ways to add a member to a team:
1. If they are not already enrolled in the group, you can include the team association when you invite them
2. If they are already enrolled in the group, you can add a member to a team via the 'Members' tab
3. Team members can also be added by selecting the specific team within the 'Teams' tab
My Team Assignments
See all assignments that have been assigned to you
All Team Assignments
As an admin or team manager, you can create and view all assignments specific to your team
See article: Assignments Overview
Team Skill Matrix
As an admin or team manager, you can assign, view, and sort all assessments specific to your team
See article: DataCamp Signal: An Overview of Assessments
View and sort the team's progress from the past 30, 90, or 365 days
As an admin or team manager, you can export data available via DataCamp's advanced reporting
See article: DataCamp for Business Reporting
Editing and Deleting Teams
Removing Team Members
Members of a team can be removed from the team while remaining enrolled in your organization's group. They can be removed directly from the team's page.
See article: For Business | Updating and Deleting Teams
- Navigate to your organization's DataCamp group
- Select the 'Teams' tab in the left panel
- Select the "..." icon for and choose Update Team or Delete Team
Note: Deleted teams cannot be recovered, though changes to teams will not affect your group's enrollments.