I'm trying to pay for my DataCamp subscription, but my payment keeps getting automatically canceled.
If your DataCamp subscription payment was declined, it was most likely a result of your card provider's or bank's automated precautionary measures. Other causes include:
Payment Specific Causes:
- You already have an active yearly subscription
- If you already have an active yearly subscription, you will not be able to sign up at a different rate with the same account until that subscription expires.
- Exceeding payment limits on your card
- Insufficient funds, etc.
- Your bank does not accept charges in U.S. Dollars
- Your bank does not accept charges overseas
- Incorrectly entered information
- Network or connection issues at the time of the payment
- Payment Issues Related to the Reserve Bank of India
As a first step, you should check if any of the causes listed above is affecting you.
If not, we recommend reaching out to your card provider or bank to allow online purchases, as well as international purchases. If they are able to confirm that there shouldn't be a problem, but the issue persists, please reach out to the DataCamp Support team by submitting a request at the top of this page.
If your bank does not typically accept charges in US dollars, that could also be a cause of the problem. More information can be found HERE.
Alternatively, you may use another payment option. Once the payment issue has been rectified, or the payment option has been changed, the system will automatically attempt a charge.