I'm trying to pay for my DataCamp subscription, but my payment keeps getting automatically canceled.
If your DataCamp subscription payment was declined, it was most likely a result of your card provider's or bank's automated precautionary measures. Other causes include:
- You already have an active yearly subscription
- If you already have an active yearly subscription, you will not be able to sign up at a different rate with the same account until that subscription expires.
- Exceeding payment limits on your card
- Insufficient funds
- Your bank does not accept charges in U.S. Dollars
- Your bank does not accept charges overseas
- Incorrectly entered information
- Network or connection issues at the time of the payment
- Payment Issues Related to the Reserve Bank of India
To help resolve the issue, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Verify payment details: Ensure that the payment information you’ve entered is accurate. Pay special attention to your name, billing address and email address to ensure they match what’s registered on your card.
- Try a different payment method: If you continue to experience problems, using Google Pay, Apple Pay or PayPal as your payment method can be a reliable alternative!
- Try the DataCamp mobile app: Try subscribing through the DataCamp mobile app, where we support more payment options. You’ll still be able to use your subscription on all your devices!
- Contact your bank: It’s quite common for payments to be declined by your bank due to security measures. Get in touch with your bank to confirm if the transaction was blocked.
- If they assure you the payment should be successful, waiting a day or so often leads to a higher success rate before retrying.