With DataCamp Portfolio, you don't need any design or technical skills to showcase your top DataCamp achievements! View our blog post to see how you can use predefined templates and an intuitive interface to create an impactful data portfolio in minutes.
Note: DataCamp Portfolio is only available to active DataCamp subscribers. Non-subscribers are welcome to create a Portfolio, which will be publicly listed as "Anonymous Waffle" until a subscription is purchased.
1. Getting Started
- Accessing DataCamp Portfolio: Log in to your DataCamp account and locate the Portfolio section in the Home hub.
- You can also access your Portfolio from your avatar dropdown in the top right corner of any DataCamp hub.
2. Building Your Portfolio
- Showcase Your Skills and Projects: Use the easy editing interface to add your projects, courses, certifications, workspaces, and other relevant data-related achievements.
- Automatic Integration: DataCamp Portfolio automatically imports your top projects and learning journey from DataCamp, saving you time in showcasing your progress.
- Import External Work: Seamlessly add projects from external sources like GitHub repositories, Google Colabs, or any other relevant platforms.
Edit Your Header:
You can also edit and customize other areas of your Portfolio, including your headline, highlights, completed work, education, and work experience.
3. Sharing Your Portfolio
- Single Link Sharing: Once your portfolio is ready, share it effortlessly with a single link, making it easily accessible to recruiters and others interested in your work.
- You can also share your DataCamp Portfolio directly on LinkedIn.
If you are enrolled in a DataCamp group, even if that group's access has expired, your group's admin will need to allow public profiles in the group's settings:
Additionally, you will need to enable others to see your profile at the bottom of your personal account settings:
DataCamp Portfolio is a dynamic tool that evolves with your data career. Create your portfolio today, leverage its features to showcase your skills, and stay tuned for exciting enhancements to elevate your portfolio further.